Build incident workflows
Incidents often cause a chain reaction. With Status API, your customers can now build your service status into their own response.
- Build better bots
- Turn updates into actionable commands with bots in Slack or MS Teams. Pull updates for specific components or create a new channel from an update.
- Automate with workflows
- Create a workflow in tools such as Zapier that triggers outputs such as push notifications, paging alert via PagerDuty or create notices from alerts with Updown.io.
- Report on KPIs
- Connect status pages to monitor performance metrics to apps like Geckoboard. Create real-time dashboards with status updates from Sorry™ status pages.
- Better SOC visibility
- Bring incidents into security operations centre (SOC) dashboards like Splunk aiding the detection, analysis and responses.
- Documentation made easy
- Every status page has a beautifully designed API page, using brand customisation and available on custom domains, all publicly available.
- Delivered globally and securely
- Our API is backed by the same level of resiliency and security as your status pages through Fastly CDN and WAF.
The possibilities are endless.
Enable your customers to build status updates into their incident response today.