Build incident workflows
Incidents often cause a chain reaction. With Status API, your customers can now build your service status into their own response.
- Build better bots
- Turn updates into actionable commands with bots in Slack or MS Teams. Pull updates for specific components or create a new channel from an update.
- Automate with workflows
- Create a workflow in tools such as Zapier that triggers outputs such as push notifications, paging alert via PagerDuty or create notices from alerts with Updown.io.
- Report on KPIs
- Connect status pages to monitor performance metrics to apps like Geckoboard. Create real-time dashboards with status updates from Sorry™ status pages.
- Better SOC visibility
- Bring incidents into security operations centre (SOC) dashboards like Splunk aiding the detection, analysis and responses.
- Documentation made easy
- Every status page has a beautifully designed API page, using brand customisation and available on custom domains, all publicly available.
- Delivered globally and securely
- Our API is backed by the same level of resiliency and security as your status pages through Fastly CDN and WAF.