A Meaningful Error Page
Help customers at the point that they are most frustrated.
- Banish Confusing Error Codes
- Poorly designed default error messages so often include bewildering errors codes, we get rid of these and replace them with friendly, helpful language.
- Provide Friendly Apologies
- Taken direct from your status page and put in front of your users, so they know exactly what is going on, and what you're doing to fix it.
Give Help to Those Who Need It
When an error occurs people may want to reach out for help, we put your contact details right there for them.
- Your Support Options
Add any of your support options to your page, so your customer can get in touch whenever they have questions.
- Email Addresses
- Telephone Numbers
- Helpdesk Links
- Social Accounts
Make It Your Own
So your customers feel completely at home, seamlessly dropping into your brand experience.
- Allowing easy choice of colors, icons, logos and background - perfect for those without the 'designer' in them.
- Complete Code Control
- For the adventurous, we allow complete code control over your page, where the sky's the limit. Based on Shopify theming platform we provide awesome documentation, support and open-source examples to help your developers get started.
Say It Your Way
Personalize the text on your page to better match your brand, or the importance of the story you're telling.
- From the Formal
Mission critical technical service customers will expect you to take things seriously.
- To the Casual
Where a little bit of humour will lighten the load, and build report.
Plug & Play
Our simple error pages drop into any technology stack.
- HTML File
To easily drop into applications, static websites or self-hosted web servers.
- Hotlink URL
For hosted network services, firewalls and content delivery networks.